Like most, I’m always on the lookout to find things that can be automated to save time in my day.
Vocalocity Desktop is one of those great automation tools. It allows me to quickly see who is calling, see a map of where they are calling from and the weather, their LinkedIn profile and more. You can even link cloud-based phone calls to your CRM with it. It’s the little extras like this that make the decision of what is the best business VoIP phone system a clear one as I look out across providers.
I never want to take a call without Vocalocity Desktop so I’ve further automated it to launch whenever I start up my computer.
For more information on Vocalocity Desktop, check out these blog posts:
Vocalocity Desktop and Telecommuting
Make Your VoIP Phone Work Smarter, Not Harder
On Day Three of Telework Week, we’re going to chat about how Vocalocity Desktop can help you stay connected from your desk at work or your laptop at home.
Wonder why our Vocalocity Desktop won INTERNET TELEPHONY’s Product of the Year award in 2011? Well, it’s our most multi-tasking feature to date, it helps you get so much more done in less time, and it gives you unprecedented visibility into your caller with each incoming phone call. But if you’re thinking about teleworking and switching between your desktop and laptop, how can Vocalocity Desktop benefit you?
One of the great features about Vocalocity Desktop is that it’s customized to your individual log-in and can be installed on any computer. We’ve made the basic platform FREE for all Vocalocity customers, so all you need to do is take a few moments to download the application and then sign in using your Vocalocity account information.
Vocalocity Desktop automatically synchs with your phone extension, meaning that with each incoming call – whether you’ve got your phone set to ring your desk phone, cell phone, or home-office phone – the Desktop app will pull information from your default plugin no matter where you are!
Let’s see how this works. So, I’m working from home today and I’ve installed Desktop on my laptop. I’ve also set my cell phone to call forward, so it’ll ring with each incoming business call since I’m not at the office.
- I have my Vocalocity Desktop set to open to Outlook with each incoming call, but you can customize Desktop to open any of our available plugins.
- When I receive a business call on my Vocalocity Mobile app, Desktop automatically pulls up the caller’s information from Outlook! I take regular notes about my calls in MS Outlook so I can stay up to date about my conversations no matter where I am.
To learn more about Vocalocity Desktop or its supported plugins, visit the product page or call 1-877-862-2562.
We’ve announced our latest integration with the Vocalocity Desktop – our eAgent web launcher! With this helpful application, you can customize Vocalocity Desktop to launch a specific webpage with each incoming phone call. For insurance agents who use VoIP, this means that you can program your FREE Desktop app to open the eAgent website so that you can instantly access customers’ information from the eAgent program each time you make a call to your customers or receive a call from them.
Here’s How Easy Web Launcher is to Use:
- Launch the Vocalocity Desktop, and click on “Plug-ins”
- Select “Web Launch” as your default plug-in, and click “Edit Settings”
- Customize the Display URL (eAgent) and the Web Site URL (https://app.ebridge.com/eagentlite/account/login.aspx)**
- Click “Add”
- Select whether you want the app to launch on both incoming and outgoing calls, or just incoming / outgoing calls.
- Click “Apply”
- That’s it! With your next incoming or outgoing call, eAgent will automatically open within your Web Launcher in Vocalocity Desktop, giving you quicker visibility into your clients’ accounts and needs
eAgent is the customer management system designed and provided by eBridge Solutions, a paperless document management company specializing in web-based imaging, storage, and retrieval services. Insurance agents use the eAgent / Vocalocity Desktop integration to quickly, easily and paperlessly find and manage essential customer documents.
**eAgent requires subscribers to be logged in. If you’re currently logged in, eAgent will automatically open to your account. Some users may have to log in prior to being able to access the eAgent page. If you experience issues with accessing information, make sure your computer is set to accept cookies and that your browser history doesn’t automatically clear itself.