I’m excited to say we redesigned one of our portals! Customers who use the End User Portal will notice a fresh look-and-feel when they log in. In addition to the exciting new logo, a redesigned home page and streamlined navigation simplifies management of your phone system. Here are some changes I find helpful that I think you will too.
New Home Page
- View a Graphical Representation of the past weeks’ calls
- See Recent Voicemails including details like:
- Caller ID Name
- Caller ID Number
- Even listen to your voicemails
- See more details about your calls including:
- Caller ID
The top navigation icons link directly to:
- Home page
- Voicemail Messages including:
- Access to Voicemail Transcription
- Ability to email and download
- Search capabilities
- On demand Call Recording (ODCR)
- Play back your recordings
- Email and Download your recordings
- Search for recordings
- Only displays if ODCR is included with your extension
- Call Log
- Quickly filter your call logs based on direction or time frame
- Search your calls
- Play recordings if you have On Demand Call Recording
- Export to Excel or PDF
- Settings include one place to control the setup for your extension including:
- View extension details
- Enter a Backup number
- Set a Default Area Code when dialing out so you only dial seven digits
- Activate features like Call Screening, Call Announce, and Screening Menu
- Set your Outbound Caller ID (if allowed by your account Super User)
- Configure your Never Miss a Call option by choosing between
- Send Calls to Voicemail
- Forward All Calls
- Simultaneous Ring
- Follow Me
- Turn on Do Not Disturb
- Voicemail PIN and Greetings
- Record four different greetings
- Choose where your calls should forward if someone chooses to exit your voicemail by pressing 4
- Call Monitoring (if available for your extension)
- Set your PIN for accessing the Call Monitoring System.
- Configure up to three devices for your one extension
- Company Directory
- See Real Time Status of your co-workers
- Click to Call your co-workers
- View status of Conference Bridges and Call Queues
- Make a phone call
- Review how your outbound Caller ID is set to display
- View Never Miss a Call settings
- Toggle your active devices on or off
- Profile Settings
- Access Knowledge Base articles
We’re proud to announce our new and improved web experience! As you likely know, Vocalocity prides itself on being a company dedicated to delivering an easy-to-use, business-class phone system to support small- and medium-sized businesses. And as we continue to expand, we took our customers’ feedback about their interactive experiences to heart and redesigned our web experience.
Here are some of the new highlights of the site to help you find features, select a plan, and find out what current customers think about our phone service.
An Easy-to-Navigate Menu Bar
We’ve made it easier than ever to find information about plans, features, phones and resources. Bright blue menu items help you navigate through the site, and each of our pages are written to give you a thorough understanding of our features and how they can power your business.
New Features and Programs
Looking for our latest features or details about our referral program? Just check the bottom of the homepage. We’ve developed a separate area to give you an idea of our most current features and promotional programs that benefit you!
Easier to Get in Touch
When you’re ready for a custom quote, our shorter contact form makes it fast and easy to connect with us. When you submit your information, a VoIP representative will contact you immediately to help you customize a plan.
Access Your Account, Submit a Support Ticket
It’s clearer than ever how to get help.
- Click “Account Login” to access either your Admin Portal or User Portal
- Click “Support” to view helpful troubleshooting articles or submit a support ticket
- And if you’re a new customer, click “Contact”and fill out the form to have our sales reps call you back
- Or, just get in touch with Sales directly by calling 1-844-324-0340 or Customer Care by calling 1-866-901-0242.
Reviews and Testimonials
We have over 17,000 account holders and over 100,000 end-users who love using our system. Don’t just take our word for it – easily navigate through our new Customer Success Stories section to view testimonials by real customers by industry. Interested in being a featured customer? Just click the “Share Your Story” link on the left side of the Customer Success page and we’ll be in touch!
Built to Work for You
Like our customers, we’re constantly evolving to figure out what works best for our stakeholders – you. We took your suggestions about developing easier-to-find features and plans and have created an experience that will help you understand how Vocalocity can work for your business.