When you’re in business, keeping costs to a minimum is key. That’s where features like Vonage’s Paperless Fax (also known as Digital Fax) comes in, making it easy to send and receive faxes without the added expense and ongoing maintenance of a traditional fax machine. Also, you’ll never have to stand in line to fax something again, as both you and your employees can have individual fax numbers.
Paperless Fax allows you to receive your faxes on either your desktop or smartphone, eliminating the need to wait around for a promised fax’s arrival. It’s all managed with your voicemail and emails, unified in one inbox. Additionally, Paperless Fax lets you send faxes to your contacts while on the go. It’s a true mobile solution for a traditional element of business.
How It Works
Why You’ll Like It
- Send faxes from both your mobile or desktop.
- Give your employees their own fax numbers.
- Manage your faxes, email and voicemail with a single inbox.
- Save money on supplies like paper, toner and unreliable fax machines.
Setting up Paperless Fax is easy, and can be managed through either the User Portal or Admin Portal. Just log in and follow the steps. This handy feature can be added by going through your Admin Portal or by speaking to a Customer Service representative.
Isn’t it time to get rid of that huge fax machine that’s taking up space? It is 2013, after all. With Vocalocity’s Paperless Fax solution, sending faxes is as easy as sending an email and faxes are received in your inbox as an attachment in either PDF or TIFF format.
Configuring Your Paperless Fax is Simple…
- After logging into my.vonagebusiness.com, click the “Faxes” option in the left-hand toolbar after clicking the “Phone System” icon at the main navigation at the top of the page.
- Select the fax that you wish to configure.
- Please Note: If you do not have a fax in your account, contact Customer Care at 1-866-901-0242 to add one.
- Select the fax number to assign to this fax.
- Click the “Add/Remove” button and select a number from the available pool and move over to the “In Use” pool by using the blue arrows.
- Click the “Update” button.
- Enter a fax name; this is usually an employee’s name or a department name.
- Enter the desired email address for faxes to be delivered to.
- Select the delivery format for the incoming faxes. You can choose from either a PDF or TIFF attachment.
- Click the “Save” button in either the upper or lower right-hand corner and you’re done!
And Sending a Fax is Just as Easy…
- To send a fax, log in to the email account you assigned to the fax.
- Compose a new email. If you send a fax using @efaxsend.com, please click here for more information. If you send a fax using @fax.vonagebusiness.com, please click here for more information.
- Attach the document you would like to fax to the email. Attachments can be in the form of Microsoft Office 97-2003 files (Word and Excel), image files (GIF, JPG), and PDFs. Faxes without at least one attachment will not be sent.
- Remember: Faxes must be sent from the same email address that you receive faxes from. Anything in the subject line or body of the email will be sent as a cover page.
You can now say goodbye to expensive toner and paper because you have successfully gone paperless!