Vonage® Business/Massage Envy Innovation Experience and Tradeshow/
Amazon Echo Dot Raffle Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Vonage Business Inc. (“Vonage”) is hosting a raffle giveaway (“Raffle”) at the 2017 Massage Envy Innovation Experience and Tradeshow in Orlando, Florida (“Event”). Instructions to participate in the Raffle to win one of three prizes are listed below.
To participate in the raffle drawing, the participant must: (1) be a registered attendee at the 2017 Massage Envy Innovation Experience and Tradeshow in Orlando, Florida; (2) attend the Event on any day between April 3, 2017 and April 5, 2017; (3) visit Vonage Business at booth #10; and (4) fill out an entry form at the Vonage booth.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Open to individual U.S. residents age 18 and older only.
- One entry per person during the entire event.
- Participant must complete entry form.
- Raffle begins, April 3, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. and ends, April 5, 2017 at 12:45 p.m.
- Prize being raffled off are: three (3) Amazon Echo Dots (2nd Generation). No other prize or compensation is included.
- One Prize will be raffled each day of the three-day conference.
- Each of the three (3) winners will be randomly selected 15 minutes before the close of the show each day. 1 prize will be given away per day of the conference.
- Winner must be present at the Vonage Business booth to win.
- If not present, the winner will be forfeited and Vonage reserves the right to select another winner.
- Vonage reserves the right to cancel the raffle at any time.
- The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Amazon Echo Dot is $50.00. Vonage, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner is permitted, other than those stated herein.
- Winner is responsible for reporting the ARV of his/her prize where required, if applicable.
- This raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
Release. By participating in the Raffle, each participant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless sponsors, Vonage Holding corp., Vonage business Inc., Vonage America Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and successors and assigns (collectively, the “released parties”) from and against any claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Raffle, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, loss of enjoyment, or any other harm whatsoever arising out of: (1) participation in the Raffle; (2) the quality, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; or (3) any travel or activity that is related to the Raffle or any prize.
Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Raffle, participants acknowledge and agree that everything regarding this Raffle, including the prize(s), are provided “as is” and that the released parties make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the prize(s) and the released parties hereby disclaim all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain implied warranties, as such; the above limitation may not apply. In such states, the liability of the released parties is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.
The released parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing or production errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or employed in the Raffle; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, the internet or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Raffle; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Raffle, the processing of entries, or the notification of any provisional winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from a participant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.