Think of the efficiencies employees experience every day with Office 365, and it’s easy to see why companies make the investment. Now, think about integrating your business phone system with your Outlook® tools to drive even more productivity. Vonage® for Office 365™, powered by gUnify™ does just that, allowing you to further streamline business operations and gain more real-time visibility and efficiency with every inbound and outbound call.
Office 365 Integration Helps You Do More:
- Call Logging with Click to Call: Use Click to Call and automatically log all of your inbound and outbound calls to Outlook Tasks.
- Reporting: Run detailed reports on all of your company’s voice activities with just a click of a button (employee, number, date, time and duration for all inbound and outbound calls).
- Contact Sync: Automatically identify phone numbers from within Vonage that are not associated with your Outlook contacts, allowing you to quickly add missing info from your contact database.
- Outlook Task Noting and Tagging: Tag calls in Outlook Tasks with notes, date, time and duration, allowing you to easily find calls using keywords.
- Incoming/Outbound Screen Pops: Incoming screen pops with options to “decline and send to voicemail” – as well as missed-call screen pops with options to “call back” or “call back and open call log window – allow you to follow up immediately.
Customers can activate this integration within their Admin Portal (“Manage Your Services”) or by calling Customer Care. More details on adding services are available on our Support Website. Note: Using this integration requires a Google Chrome® browser v25.0 or higher, an active Vonage Business account and an Office 365 account.