Using Gmail™ with a CRM for your business? Vonage® for G Suite™, powered by gUnify™, helps you to simplify business operations by integrating your phone service with G Suite.
G Suite Integration: Key Features
These Vonage for G Suite features can help your employees to more:
- Call Logging with Click to Call: Automatically log all of your inbound and outbound calls to Gmail and Zoho® CRM.
- Presence: Let your co-workers and managers know you’re busy/unavailable by automatically adjusting your Google Chat™ status to red when you’re on a call.
- Reporting: Run detailed reports on all of your company’s voice activities with just a click of a button (employee, customer, number, date, time and duration for all inbound and outbound calls).
- Contact Sync: Automatically identify phone numbers from within the gUnify™ service that are not associated with your Google® contacts, allowing you to quickly add missing info from your contact database.
- Gmail Call Labeling: Label and associate calls in Gmail with notes, date, time, duration and a profile picture – allowing you to easily tag calls to a specific contact.
- Incoming/Outbound Screen Pops: Incoming screen pops with options to “answer” or “decline and send to voicemail” – as well as missed call screen pops with options to “call back” or “call back and open call log window – allow you to follow up immediately.
Customers can activate this integration within their Admin Portal (“Manage Your Services”) or by calling Customer Care. More details on adding services are available on our Support Website. Note: Using this integration requires a Google Chrome™ browser v25.0 or higher, an active Vonage Business account and a G Suite account.