Sometimes listening to voicemail just isn’t possible – whether you’re in a lengthy meeting, a solemn courtroom, or a loud and bustling train station. That’s why voicemail transcription is so popular. It lets you discretely view the message as text within an email just moments after you receive a voicemail. You stay connected to all your important calls and keep your business moving.
How It Works
When you receive a voicemail on your extension, our automated system transcribes it and sends an email you can view on your desktop, smartphone and any device where you check email. The transcribed message appears in the body of the email, along with the phone number and an attachment of the recorded message.
Why You’ll Like It
- Ensures you quickly receive voicemails in writing via email.
- Allows you to discretely read voicemails wherever you are.
- Lets you forward voicemail messages from your email.
- Protects privacy as no live agents are involved in the automated transcription process.
- Offered free for the first 30 days. After the 30-day trial, the normal monthly per-extension fee will apply.
It’s no wonder so many customers rely on this convenient feature.
To enable voicemail transcription, you must first activate the free Voicemail to Email feature on your Admin Portal. Then, go to the billing tab of the portal to set up Voicemail Transcription. Or, call Customer Care and a representative will help you set up the feature. Be sure to request your first month free!