When your goal is to avoid missing business calls, this suite of mobility features lets you choose how to route your calls when you’re away from the office.
If you’ve been looking for a reason to switch to a cloud-based phone system, our “Never Miss a Call” suite of features certainly offers a convincing set of options. We’ve grouped five mobility features together to let you choose how you route calls when you’re away from the office, or even briefly away from your desk. Our “Never Miss a Call” features include Call Forwarding, Follow Me, Simultaneous Ring, Voicemail and Do Not Disturb – giving users on each extension the power to direct exactly how they want calls to be handled.
How it Works
Say you’re leaving for the day, but you know a client may be calling you soon. That’s easy: Go to your User Portal, Desktop or Mobile App and quickly select one of our “Never Miss a Call” features (let’s use Call Forwarding, for this example). When you select Call Forwarding, all incoming calls to your office extension are automatically forwarded to the phone number you’ve pre-designated. Use this same process for enabling any feature in the “Never Miss a Call” suite.
Your “Never Miss A Call” Options
Direct how your calls are managed when you’re away from your desk with any one of these mobility features:
- Call Forwarding: Forward calls automatically to another extension or number.
- Follow Me: Forward your calls to multiple numbers, ringing in sequence.
- Simultaneous Ring: Set inbound calls to ring on multiple numbers you choose.
- Voicemail: Choose the number of rings before calls move to voicemail.
- Do Not Disturb: When you can’t take calls, move callers directly to voicemail.
Why You’ll Like It
Our “Never Miss a Call” suite is a major benefit of having a cloud-hosted phone system, keeping your mobile employees integrated within the business phone system wherever they are.
- Manage call routing anytime you’re away from your desk.
- Cut down on missed calls when you’re away.
- Select your preferred mobility feature from your User Portal, Desktop or Mobile App (or on the Admin Portal by your system administrator).
You can quickly activate any of the five “Never Miss a Call” features on your User Portal, Desktop or Mobile App – or on the Admin Portal by your account administrator. Simple steps in advance are required to ensure call routing is customized to your preference (e.g., choosing phone numbers to which your calls should be forwarded). Instructional details are available on our Support Website, and you can always call a Customer Care representative for assistance.