The biggest problem with installing a traditional landline business phone system? It’s that closet full of equipment that your provider must install in your office. That’s your on-site PBX (Private Branch Exchange) where your features are maintained and call routing takes place. Should you ever need a new phone feature or system update on your landline system, well that will require an appointment from your provider to have a technician stop by (maybe on a Tuesday, between the hours of noon and 5:00 p.m.?)
With a business VoIP phone system from Vonage Business, you won’t need any of that expensive on-site equipment. Our PBX is hosted in the cloud, giving you the robust and reliable features that require no technician visits. And with a hosted PBX, you’ll have access to features that your traditional landline provider can’t offer – such as mobile apps and advance recording features. Plus, with an efficient hosted solution, you’ll save at least 30 percent over traditional providers.* And “installation” of our system can happen sometimes within 15 minutes, since we manage our cloud-hosted phone system virtually. It’s surprising to some that efficient modern business phone technology is actually cheaper than traditional landline systems. But with cloud-hosted business VoIP technology, such at the Vonage solution, that’s the fact.
- You don’t need any equipment – we host all of that for you off-site.
- You work with just one company, instead of two or three.
- You pay one flat fee per user, regardless of time on the phone.
- You can be set up with Hosted PBX from Vonage in minutes.
- There’s no contract to sign. Stay with us because you want to – not because you have to.
- Most businesses save from 50-85% over traditional phone costs.
How Does Hosted PBX from Vonage Work?
Hosted PBX from Vonage is a total business phone service. It uses VOIP technology – in other words, your phone service is delivered over the Internet.
We maintain the equipment. We host the software. We make the upgrades. You just use your phones like you normally would. To your customers, it’s business as usual. Whether they’re talking to your main office, leaving a voice mail, being transferred across the country, or speaking to someone working from home, it all happens seamlessly. Whether you have one office, or a hundred.
How is Hosted PBX Different?
Why Vonage for Hosted PBX? Hosted PBX makes your phone system better. And Vonage makes managing your phone system easier.
- We’re real people around here. We don’t talk in techno-speak (unless you do first), and we know how to get your problems solved fast.
- We won’t nickel and dime you. The price we quote is what you pay. We want you to be our customer for life, so we treat you like you’re somebody special.
- We don’t ship our customer service offshore. When you need help, you’ll be talking to our own highly trained staff who work right here in our main office.
Want to learn more? Complete the form on the right and speak to a knowledgeable representative.