Clients want a simple method of interchange. That is where Vonages Business Solution’s new phone system offerings come into play.
The Vonage VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) solution combines the necessity of a telephone system with the power of the Internet. Using VoIP, your new phone system will utilize the Internet instead of traditional phone lines to provide you with a new level of service. When researching new phone systems for your office, be certain to take into consideration the following benefits of a VoIP phone system.
- VoIP systems are less expensive than traditional telephone systems.
- VoIP offers more features like voicemail-to-email, remote access via the Web, Virtual Receptionists and much more.
- VoIP set-up is a quick and simple process, with no limits to the number of extensions you can add.
- VoIP offers cell phone integration and Call Flip that allows you to switch between your traditional phone and cell phone in the middle of a call.
Take your new phone system one step further with Vonage’s Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange). Skip the hassle and expense of installing and maintaining your telephone equipment. With the Vonage Hosted PBX telephone system, we provide all the maintenance, and handle software upgrades. Installation is as easy as plugging your phone in, and you’ll be up and running in under 15 minutes.. You still get the benefits of VoIP, while increasing your efficiency and savings.
- No need for equipment
- Simple billing (one flat fee per user)
- Set-up within minutes
- No contract required
- Save at least 30% over a traditional phone system*
Save money and provide your customers with Fortune 500 quality communications by taking advantage of Vonage’s revolutionary new phone system. Enjoy the benefits of cutting-edge technology without cutting a hole in your budget.
You Might Also Like…
- Hosted VoIP
- VoIP Phones
- Virtual Receptionist