Whether on the road or sitting at your desk, our free Vonage Business Softphone App gives you the option of quickly accessing your calls directly from your laptop or PC – so you can keep your business running while you’re on the go. Key features include: call transfer, auto provisioning and three-way calling. When used in conjunction with the Vonage Business Desktop App, you’ll have access to even more of our phone system’s robust calling features.
How It Works
Once you’ve downloaded the Softphone App from the link below and log in, you can immediately begin using the Vonage phone system using your laptop or PC. While many users prefer to use a headset with the Softphone App, you also have the option of using your computer’s microphone. It’s your choice.
Why You’ll Like It:
- Offers more flexibility and convenience for your business phone system.
- Eliminates the need to bring your desk phone home for telecommuting.
- Allows new customers to begin using the Vonage business system even before IP phones arrive.
- Auto provisioning (no configuration necessary)
- Switching between two active calls (2 lines)
- Three-way calling
- Call transfer
- Call hold/mute/multiple ringtones
- Headset control
- Supported on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. It is presently not supported on Apple products, though development is underway.
- Access to additional phone system features when used with Vonage Business Desktop App (e.g., company directory, voicemail, call logs)
Get Started – Download Softphone App Now
Customers may download the Softphone App below. Please also note the details that follow.
- Microsoft .NET software is installed and/or updated when downloading Softphone; therefore, download times will vary. Considering different network speeds and system settings, it may take up to 10 minutes to download. This download will require a reboot of your computer.
- Log in to Softphone using your my.vonagebusiness.com credentials. If you do not have a login, contact your Super User or Account Administrator.
- Softphone will automatically provision to your extension as a new device.
- Please note: If three (3) devices are already in use on your extension, you will be prompted to log in to the online user interface and remove one device.
- If you are assigned to multiple extensions, you will be prompted to choose the extension for the softphone.