With four lines, dual-switch Ethernet ports, wideband audio and provisioning, it’s a powerful business-class phone. When you’re looking to upgrade from the one-line 502G but not quite ready for the executive-level features of the 525G, the Cisco 504G serves as a great mid-level business phone. Customers who typically purchase the 504G include professionals who find themselves on the phone for most of the day, have to transfer calls, or make routine conference calls.
Cisco 504G SIP Phone Features:
- Four lines
- Multiline support, multiple VoIP protocol support, integrated Ethernet switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Call log capacity for 60 missed, placed, and answered numbers
- Large three-inch LCD backlit display
- Hearing aid compatible
- On-hook dialing, music on hold, built-in web server
- Conference button, speakerphone button, headset button , mute button, hold button, voice mail button
- Three-way conference calling
- Intercom, speakerphone, caller ID, automatic redial, voice mail capacity, call waiting, call forwarding, call transfer, call hold options
The Cisco 504G’s remote provisioning capabilities also allow for firmware updates for compatibility with all Vonage Business Solutions service upgrades and feature rollouts.
Learn more about this business phone by calling us now at 1-877-862-2562.