Features such as shared line appearances make this an ideal entry-level phone for businesses that are just starting out or for users who don’t need executive-level functionality. Once provisioned, the 303G can be plugged into any Internet connection and will automatically connect to your Vonage Business hosted PBX account.
The Cisco 303G contains hundreds of features to fit your business, here are a few of the highlights:
- Three lines
- Large, easy-to-view LCD display
- Menu-driven user interface
- Speakerphone, call hold, music on hold, call waiting, caller ID and blocking, call transfer, call swap, do not disturb, and dozens of other business-class features.
- Compatible with supported headsets
- Distinctive Ring available
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
- Programmable speed dial
Support for the Cisco Desk Phone
Vonage can remotely provision the Cisco 303G to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. This allows for troubleshooting, detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting that allows us to deliver high-quality support for our customers.
Ready to get started with a Cisco 303G IP phone for your business? Call us today at 1-877-862-2562.